Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Posted on: August 30th 2017
Student Timetables and First Day Back
Please note:- Wednesday September 6 - Your daughter/son in Years 8-13 will go straight to Mentor Time – 1st Period, whereby they will be issued with their new timetables. New Year 7’s will go straight to the PAS by the hall. The timetables are not yet finalised and not available on SLG. Students on the first day back only need to bring into school a pencil case – text/exercise books are not required.
Also in the News
Outlook Expedition 2019
- 10:28 AM - 3rd Jul 2019 Year 7 Taster Days collection information Please remember to collect your daughter at 3.15pm today and tomorrow. Parking is available in the Gower House car park. Please make your way to the field next to the Hall and the students will be brought out to this area to meet you.
- 01:35 PM - 24th Jun 2019 Please note that the pick-up point for the Ypres Trip on Thursday is now at the Ashford International Hotel car park (near Sainsburys.) Please note you will not be able to collect your daughter from the school. Thank you.
- 02:08 PM - 12th Jun 2019 Dear Parents/Carers Due to the continuing wet weather, the field entrance and exit remain unsuitable for cars so the Quantock Drive gate needs to remain shut this afternoon. Please use your alternative collection arrangements. Many thanks
- 09:53 AM - 10th Jun 2019 Due to the recent rain, the school field is unsuitable for parking at the moment. The gates to Quantock Drive will be closed today and most likely tomorrow. Please follow your back up plans for meeting your daughter/son today and tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding.
- 02:51 PM - 5th Jun 2019 Car Parking as normal today. Arrangements for picking up students will be reviewed on a daily basis due to the unpredictability of the weather! Thank you for your understanding.