Anti Bullying Code
- Every student in Highworth Grammar School has the right to enjoy their learning and leisure free from intimidation, both in the school and in the surrounding community.
- Our school community will not tolerate any repeated unkind or offensive remarks, whether intended to hurt or not.
- Our school community will not tolerate any unkind actions, physical violence or threats.
- Students should support each other by reporting all instances of bullying.
- Bullying will be dealt with seriously and confidentially.
- Any incidences of bullying should be reported to the Learning Community Peer Mentor Team, Mentor, Student Support Manager, Director of Learning or to any member of staff.