Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Posted on: April 27th 2017
Roadworks in Kennington Road
We have been informed by Kent Highways that major roadworks are to be carried out in Kennington Road, Willesborough starting on 19 June 2017 and finishing on 1 September 2017. The road will be closed and diversions will be in place which will result in longer journeys
Please be mindful when planning your journeys - especially during the forthcoming exam period.
Also in the News
Official opening of The Vink Centre
CongratulationsWe are delighted to let you know that we have received a letter from the Rt Hon Nick Gibb MP, congratulating us on the outstanding performance of our students. Our Progress 8 score shows we are in the top 2% of state-funded mainstream schools. This is a great achievement and we would like to say thank you to all the staff and students for their constant hard work and professionalism. To read his letter in full please click here
- 08:46 AM - 9th May 2019 Highworth Grammar School U15 Futsal National Champions. Congratulations to the whole team and all of their supporters who enabled the girls to travel to Derbyshire for the final match which they won 5-0! Read more
- 08:35 AM - 9th May 2019 The School was proud to welcome guests on Thursday 2 May 2019 for the official opening of the new Sports Hall, called the Vink Centre. Martin Vink has been a governor at the school for 21 years. The event concluded with guests enjoying afternoon tea. Read more
- 02:12 PM - 13th Mar 2019 The Highworth team (mainly Y8s) put in some outstanding performances in this year’s Magistrates Mock Court Trial competition. The team’s role play and preparation was highly praised by the judges. Congratulations to those involved, you should be very proud of your achievement.
- 12:11 PM - 4th Mar 2019 National Careers Week. We have arranged for lunch time speakers to discuss their careers in: the charity sector; journalism; music and composing; police and social work; microbiology, immunodiagnostic & pharmaceutical sales; and philosophy & religion. All students are welcome.
- 12:04 PM - 4th Mar 2019 We were thrilled to find out this week that one of our students, Ralph Battle in Year 13, has qualified to participate in the second round of the Chemistry Olympiad at Cambridge University. This is a fantastic achievement for Ralph, and we wish him every success.