Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Posted on: April 27th 2017
Roadworks in Kennington Road
We have been informed by Kent Highways that major roadworks are to be carried out in Kennington Road, Willesborough starting on 19 June 2017 and finishing on 1 September 2017. The road will be closed and diversions will be in place which will result in longer journeys
Please be mindful when planning your journeys - especially during the forthcoming exam period.
Also in the News
Outlook Expedition 2019
- 10:28 AM - 3rd Jul 2019 Year 7 Taster Days collection information Please remember to collect your daughter at 3.15pm today and tomorrow. Parking is available in the Gower House car park. Please make your way to the field next to the Hall and the students will be brought out to this area to meet you.
- 01:35 PM - 24th Jun 2019 Please note that the pick-up point for the Ypres Trip on Thursday is now at the Ashford International Hotel car park (near Sainsburys.) Please note you will not be able to collect your daughter from the school. Thank you.
- 02:08 PM - 12th Jun 2019 Dear Parents/Carers Due to the continuing wet weather, the field entrance and exit remain unsuitable for cars so the Quantock Drive gate needs to remain shut this afternoon. Please use your alternative collection arrangements. Many thanks
- 09:53 AM - 10th Jun 2019 Due to the recent rain, the school field is unsuitable for parking at the moment. The gates to Quantock Drive will be closed today and most likely tomorrow. Please follow your back up plans for meeting your daughter/son today and tomorrow. Thank you for your understanding.
- 02:51 PM - 5th Jun 2019 Car Parking as normal today. Arrangements for picking up students will be reviewed on a daily basis due to the unpredictability of the weather! Thank you for your understanding.